Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Edward T. "Ned" Caton III
Member From: 1966 - 1967
- Birth Date: April 7, 1928 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: November 18, 2014
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Patricia (Patsy) Ackiss
- Children: Christopher Edward, Leigh Anne and John Murphy
- Education: University of Virginia (B.S., Commerce; LL.B.)
- Military Service: USCGR (Korean conflict, Lieutenant)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney (Partner, Caton & Wright)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Various civic and bar associations Princess Anne County Court (former substitute judge) Virginia State Bar, 1st District Committee Virginia Bar Association, Jr. Bar Section (chairman, 1960-61)
- Awards: Virginia Beach Young Man of the Year (1962)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Beach (former Councilman) Senate of Virginia (1968 ó)
|1966||City of Virginia Beach||55||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Currency and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.