Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Edward P. Buford
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: December 15, 1865 Birth Place:Sherwood, Brunswick County, VA
- Death Date: 10/26/1931
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: McCabe's University School, Petersburg University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Westmoreland Club
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Commonwealth's Attorney
|1920||County of Brunswick||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.