Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Edmund H. Allen
Member From: 1932 - 1932
- Birth Date: November 22, 1869 Birth Place:Jefferson County, WV
- Death Date: July 11, 1933
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Shepherdstown College, WV
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Telegraph operator and agent
- Memberships/Affiliations: Pohick Episcopal Church (vestryman) Sons of the Confederacy Masons Odd Fellows (Grand Master)
|1932-1933||County of Fairfax||Democrat||Executive Expenditures
Moral and Social Welfare
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.