Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
D. Q. Eggleston
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: June 19, 1893 Birth Place:Charlotte Court House, VA
- Death Date: 08/14/1978
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon College
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Dealer in leaf tobacco
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Virginia Senate: 1898-1901
Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1901
|1930||County of Charlotte||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Militia and Police
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Roads and Internal Navigation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.