Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Duncan Chapin Gibb
Member From: 1970 - 1973
- Birth Date: January 9, 1916 Birth Place:Washington, DC
- Death Date: May 30, 1980
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Chapin
- Children: Courtney, Cynthia, and Duncan C. Jr
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Education: Randolph-Macon Academy University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service: USN (1942-46) USNR (Retired Lieutenant Commander, after twenty-five years of service)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church American Legion Front Royal Rotary (former president) Virginia Bar Association Virginia State Bar Front Royal-Warren County Chamber of Commerce Virginia Trial Lawyers Association Warren Memorial Hospital (former president) Front Royal-Warren County Development Corporation (director) Izaak Walton League of America, Warren County Chapter (former president)
|1970-1971||Counties of Fauquier, Warren and Rappahannock||28||Democrat||Agriculture
|1972-1973||Counties of Frederick, Clarke, Fauquier, and Warren; City of Winchester||17||Democrat||Agriculture
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.