Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
David W. "Dave" Marsden
Member From: 2006 - 2009
- Birth Date: 1948 Birth Place:Alexandria, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Julia-Anna
- Children: Nathan, Stuart, and Connor
- Education: Randolph-Macon College
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Director, State and Local Programs (Development Services Group, Inc.)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Protestant/Methodist Church Virginia Juvenile Justice Association (former president) West-Lynch Foundation (former president) Virginia Council on Juvenile Detention (former president) Enterprize School (board of directors, former president) CASA (board member) Fairfax Partnership for Youth (board member)
- Awards: Virginia Juvenile Justice Association, Administrator of the Year (1997) Cardinal Basketball Association, Commissioner's Award (1998) Virginia Juvenile Justice Association, Robert H. Sutton Humanitarian Award (2006) YMCA, Service to Youth Award (2007)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (2010-Present)
|2006||County of Fairfax (part)||41||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|2007||County of Fairfax (part)||41||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|2008||County of Fairfax (part)||41||Democrat||Courts of Justice
|2009||County of Fairfax (part)||41||Democrat||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.