Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
David Adams Sutherland
Member From: 1970 - 1973
- Birth Date: June 11, 1930 Birth Place:Rochester, NY
- Death Date: March 25, 2004
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elenor W. Sutherland
- Children: 2 children
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Education: Harvard College (A.B., 1950) Harvard Law School (LL.B., 1955)
- Military Service: USAR (Retired Major; Korean conflict, artillery forward observer, 1951-52)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: St. Dunstan's Episcopal Church
|1970-1971||County of Fairfax; Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church||27||Republican||Enrolled Bills
|1972-1973||County of Fairfax (part); City of Falls Church||18||Republican||Conservation and Natural Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.