Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
C. Russell Burnette
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: August 19, 1913 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 04/15/1978
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Rustburg High School Phillips Business College
- Military Service: USN (Chief Petty Officer, World War II, 1942-46)
- Occupation/Profession: General insurance agent
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Benevolent Protective Order of Elks American Legion
|1970-1971||County of Campbell||18||Republican||Agriculture
Counties Cities and Towns
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.