Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Clairborne D. Gregory
Member From: 1956 - 1957
- Birth Date: January 12, 1920 Birth Place:Raleigh, NC
- Death Date: December 20, 2006
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon College (A.B.)
- Military Service: World War II, Korean War (Lieutenant Commander)
- Occupation/Profession: Realtor
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Ruritan Red Cross Junior Chamber of Commerce
|1956||Counties of Hanover and King William||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.