Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Charlotte C. Giesen
Member From: 1958 - 1961
- Birth Date: January 27, 1907 Birth Place:Radford, VA
- Death Date: 02/28/1995
- Gender: Female Race: Caucasian
- Education: Radford College (Women's Division Virginia Polytechnic Institute)
- Military Service:
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lutheran Church, Radford (Council of Christ) Business and Professional Women's Club American Legion Auxiliary Montgomery County Farm Bureau Radford Garden Club (honorary member) Radford Child Care Center (board of directors) Radford Red Cross Chapter (board of directors)
- Awards: Business and Professional Women's Club of Radford, Woman of the Year (1956)
|1958-1959||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Republican||Federal Relations
|1959||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Republican||Federal Relations
|1960||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Republican||Federal Relations
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.