Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Charles Richard Purdy
Member From: 1936 - 1937
- Birth Date: Birth Place:
- Death Date: 05/31/1969
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of Richmond
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church I.O.R.M. A.F. & A. M.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Richmond City Council (former member)
|1936-1937||City of Richmond||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Counties Cities and Towns
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.