Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Calvin H. Childress
Member From: 1960 - 1961
- Birth Date: December 12, 1925 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: December 16, 2011
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Virgilia Pifer
- Children: Carolyn, Julia and Virginia
- Education: University of Virginia (A.B., LL.B.)
- Military Service: World War II (Infantry, European Theatre; Bronze Star and Purple Heart)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Chamber of Commerce Junior Chamber of Commerce Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association Virginia Bar Association American Bar Association Virginia State Bar
|1960||City of Norfolk||Democrat||Claims
Currency and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.