Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Byrum P. Goad
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: July 11, 1891 Birth Place:Hillsville, VA
- Death Date: 10/10/1973
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hillsville High School Washington and Lee University
- Military Service: USN (World War I)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: 32∞ Mason A.F.&A.M., Hillsville Lodge No. 193 Roanoke Consistory Shrine (Kazim Temple) Hillsville Rotary (president) Carroll County Business Club
|1930||County of Carroll||Democrat||Agriculture and Mining
Courts of Justice
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.