Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Byron F. Andrews Jr.
Member From: 1970 - September 1971
- Birth Date: 1933 Birth Place:Kings County, NY
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: McBurney School University of Baltimore, MD (B.S., Transportation)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Transportation consultant
- Memberships/Affiliations: Roman Catholic Church, ICC Practitioners Association, Fairfax County Republican Committee, Greenbriar Civic Association
|1970-1971||County of Fairfax; Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church||27||Republican||Agriculture
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.