Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Blackstone Drummond Ayers
Member From: 1928 - 1928
- Birth Date: Birth Place:
- Death Date: January 8, 1984
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Virginia Military Institute (B.S.) University of Virginia (LL.B.)
- Military Service: World War I
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Phi Delta Theta Phi Beta Kappa Phi Delta Phi Masons
|1928||County of Accomack||Democrat||Chesapeake and Its Tributaries
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.