Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Benjamin Logan Campbell
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: April 11, 1912 Birth Place:Petersburg, VA
- Death Date: 09/18/1988
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Petersburg High School University of Richmond (LL.B.)
- Military Service: World War II (Captain, JAGD, 26 month overseas' service, European Theater)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist affiliation Petersburg School Board Masons Shrine Rotary Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Eagles Petersburg Junior Chamber of Commerce (former president) Petersburg Chamber of Commerce Y.M.C.A. (board of directors) Boy Scouts of America (chairman of Appomattox District) American Legion (chairman 4th District Athletic Committee) Virginia Conference of Social Work Social Service Bureau of Petersburg Petersburg Bar Association Virginia Bar Association Reserve Officers Association
- Awards: Petersburg Junior Chamber of Commerce, Outstanding Young Man of the Year (1947) B'nai Brith Lubman Memorial Award, Outstanding Citizen of Petersburg (1947)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1952)
|1950||City of Petersburg||Democrat||Federal Relations
Insurance and Banking
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.