Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Benjamin H. Woodbridge Jr.
Member From: 1970 - 1973
- Birth Date: May 2, 1935 Birth Place:New York, NY
- Death Date: June 4, 2015
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Carol
- Children: Benjamin Halsey III, John Coult, Matthew Charles
- Education: University of Virginia (B.S., Commerce, 1957; LL.B., 1963
- Military Service: USMC (discharged Lieutenant, 1958)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Fredericksburg Rescue Squad (vice president) Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Pi Kappa Alpha Phi Alpha Delta, Legal Fraternity Virginia Bar Association Thirty-ninth Judicial Circuit Bar Association (former secretary-treasurer) Big Brothers of America (board of directors)
|1970-1971||Counties of Spotsylvania and Stafford; City of Fredericksburg||60||Republican||Auditing
Corporations Insurance and Banking
Roads and Internal Navigation
|1972-1973||Counties of Hanover, Caroline, and Stafford; City of Fredericksburg||24||Republican||Corporations Insurance and Banking
Courts of Justice
Mining and Mineral Resources
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.