Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Basil Poff Simpson
Member From: 1948 - 1951
- Birth Date: March 24, 1918 Birth Place:Check, Virginia
- Death Date: July 20, 1978
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Alice Elizabeth Falls (d. 1973)
- Religion: Lutheran
- Education: Roanoke College (B.S.)
- Military Service: USA (World War II, Captain)
- Occupation/Profession: Commercial canner
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lutheran Church Ruritan National American Legion
|1948||Counties of Carroll and Floyd||Republican||Agriculture
Special Private and Local Legislation
|1950||Counties of Carroll and Floyd||Republican||Agriculture
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.