Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Arthur Laurence Pitts Jr.
Member From: 1920 - 1920
- Birth Date: January 12, 1885 Birth Place:Arvonia, VA
- Death Date: 11/01/1957
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hoge Military Academy University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Presbyterian Church Delta Phi Governor Mann's staff
|1920||Counties of Buckingham and Cumberland||Democrat||Enrolled Bills
Manufactures and Mechanic Arts
Privileges and Elections
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.