Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Allen I. Harless
Member From: 1930 - 1930
- Birth Date: October 8, 1866 Birth Place:Longs Shop, Montgomery County, VA
- Death Date: 02/03/1930
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Virginia Polytechnic Institute University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Knights of Pythias Odd Fellows Masons
|1930||County of Montgomery; City of Radford||Republican||Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.