Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Allen H. Harrison Jr.
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: 1930 Birth Place:Amory, MS
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: George Washington University, Washington, DC (A.B.) George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC (LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Arlington County Public Utilities Commission Arlington County Legislative Advisory Committee (1967) Arlington County Historical Society Smithsonian Associates Friends of the National Zoo PAD Law Fraternity Virginia Bar Association District of Columbia Bar Association
|1970-1971||County of Arlington||9||Republican||Claims
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.