Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Albert Teich Jr.
Member From: 1972 - 1973
- Birth Date: February 22, 1929 Birth Place:Norfolk, VA
- Death Date: 10/24/2010
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: University of Virginia (B.A., J.D.)
- Military Service: Korean War
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney and Professor
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Friends of Norfolk Juvenile Court, Inc. (board of directors, former president) Tidewater Chapter National Foundation (vice-chairman) Urban Coalition of Norfolk (board of directors) Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
|1972-1973||City of Norfolk and Virginia Beach (part)||39||Republican||Claims
Health Welfare and Institutions
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.