Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
T. "Monty" Montgomery "Monty" Mason
Member From: 2014 - November 21, 2016
- Birth Date: 1967 Birth Place:Farmville, Virginia
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Pamela Henney Jenkins (Pam)
- Children: Taylor Anne and Hawley S.
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: The College of William and Mary in Virginia; (B.A., 1989)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Senior Account Executive (Visa, Inc.)
- Memberships/Affiliations: Williamsburg United Methodist Church, Williamsburg Chamber and Tourism Alliance, William and Mary Tribe Club
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (2016-Present)
|2016||Counties of James City (part) and York (part); Cities of Newport News (part) and Williamsburg||93||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.