Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Thomas Gholson Jr.
Member From: 1806 - 1809
- Birth Date: Birth Place:Brunswick County
- Death Date: July 4, 1816
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Additional Info: Thomas Gholson was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives during the 1808-1809 session to fill the vacancy caused by the death of John Claiborne.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Member, U.S. House of Representatives (Nov 7, 1808 - July 4, 1816)
Chairman, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Claims (12th Congress)
|1806-1807||Brunswick||Republican||Courts of Justice
Propositions and Greivances
|1807-1808||Brunswick||Republican||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.