Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1630 - 1643
- Birth Date: ca. 1606 Birth Place:Possibly Staffordshire, England
- Death Date: April 6, 1656
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Unknown Warbowe; Hannah Jordan
- Children: Walter, Jr. (died 29 Jan. 1666)
- Military Service: Lieutenant Colonel
- Additional Info: Walter Aston and his son Walter Jr. are buried at Westover Parish Church, Charles City County. Aston is buried near the original site of the Westover Church next to his friend Theodorick Bland.
|1630||Shirley Hundred Island|
|1632 Feb||Both Shirley Hundreds -Mr. Farrar's and Chaplains|
|1632 Sept||Shirley Hundred Maine and Cawseyes Care|
|1633||Shirley Hundred Maine and Causeys Care|
|1643||Shirley Hundred (Island & Maine), Mr. Farrar's, Chaplaynes, Cawseyes Care, Charles City|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.