Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1705 - 1706
- Birth Date: unknown Birth Place:Middlesex County, Virginia
- Death Date: 1730
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elizabeth Smith
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Surveyor of King and Queen County & King William County - 1702 - 1714
- Additional Info: Harry Beverley was the son of Robert Beverley (1641-1686) and his first wife, Mary Keeble. Elizabeth Smith was the daughter of Robert Smith, Jr and Elizabeth. They married in approximately 1696. Harry Beverley was the captain of the sloop "The Virgin" for the Colony of Virginia. In 1716, he sailed on behalf of the colony to the Bahamas in search of pirates and "treasure".
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Magistrate of Middlesex County - 1702 Presiding Justice of the Spotsylvania County Court - 1720
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.