Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
William L. Lowther Jackson
Member From: 1850 - 1853
- Birth Date: February 3, 1825 Birth Place:Clarksburg (Harrison County), West Virginia
- Death Date: March 24, 1890
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service: 31st Regiment Virginia Infantry, June 15, 1861; Colonel, 19th Regiment Virginia Calvary; Brigadier General, December 19, 1864
- Additional Info: 1852-1853 Assembly-Montgomery Bottom succeeded William L. Jackson, who had resigned.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Lieutenant Governor: December 7, 1857-January 6, 1858
|1850-1851||Wood, Wirt, Ritchie, and Doddridge||Courts of Justice|
|1852-1853||Pleasants and Ritchie||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.