Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John L. Lawrence Marye Jr.
Member From: 1863 - 1865
- Birth Date: November 4, 1823 Birth Place:Brompton, Fredericksburg
- Death Date: September 2, 1902
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mildred "Milly" Stone Brown
- Education: University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: 1861-1863 Assembly-Douglas H. Gordon resigned and was succeeded by John L. Marye, Jr.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Mayor of Fredericksburg: 1852, Constitutional Convention: 1867-1868; Lieutenant Governor, 1870-1873
|1863-1865||Spotsylvania||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.