Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1850 - 1865
- Birth Date: December 29, 1817 Birth Place:Hampshire County
- Death Date: March 16, 1905
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service: #1 - Colonel - 114th Regiment of Virginia Militia #2 - 18th Virginia Volunteer Cavalary Regiment of the Confederate States of America
- Occupation/Profession: lawyer
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
West Virginia House of Delegates - 1875 - 1877
Speaker of West Virginia House of Delegates
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.