Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1630 - 1652
- Birth Date: before Apr. 26, 1600 Birth Place:Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, England
- Death Date: ca. Dec. 30, 1662
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Grace O'Neil Waters (married 1634 in Virginia)
- Children: John (born May 7, 1636, Northampton County)
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: (Obedience Robins signed the Apr. 1, 1642 Declaration against the Company; Accomack County was assigned to him from a list of tobacco viewers)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Justice, Accomack County: 1632
Member of the Council of State: 1656-1560
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.