Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1704 - 1705
- Birth Date: 1654 Birth Place:Gloucester County, Virginia
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Rachel Croshaw
- Children: Richard Croshaw (born 1680), John (born 1682), Thomas (1684 (b)- 1715 (d)), James (born 1692 (b) - 1727 (d))
- Military Service: Lt. Colonel in county militia
- Additional Info: John Walker was the son of Thomas Walker, who served in the House of Burgesses from Gloucester from 1662 - 1676.
William Leigh died before the beginning of the 3rd session which began April 21, 1704 and was succeeded by John Walker.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Sheriff of King and Queen County, 1700 & 1706
|1703-1705||King and Queen|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.