Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
James A. Alexander Walker
Member From: 1871 - 1873
- Birth Date: August 27, 1832 Birth Place:Mount Meridian, Augusta County
- Death Date: October 21, 1901
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Sarah A. Poage
- Education: Virginia Military Institute
- Military Service:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Lieutenant Governor: 1878-1882; U.S. House of Representatives: 1895-1898
|1871-1873||Pulaski||Roads and Internal Navigation (Chair)
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.