Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Wyatt M. Moseley Elliott
Member From: 1871 - 1873
- Birth Date: February 25, 1823 Birth Place:Campbell County, Virginia
- Death Date: February 25, 1897
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Marcia P. Moseley
- Education: Virginia Military Institute
- Military Service: Captain, Company A, 1st Regiment Virginia Infantry; Company G, 12th Regiment Virginia Infantry; Major, 25th Battalion Virginia Infantry
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Senate: 1876-1883
|1871-1873||Appomattox||Militia and Police (Chair)
Counties, Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.