Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Robert L. Latane Montague
Member From: 1850 - 1875
- Birth Date: May 22, 1819 Birth Place:Ellaslee, Middlesex County
- Death Date: March 2, 1880
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Cordelia Gay Eubank
- Education: William & Mary College
- Military Service:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Lieutenant Governor, 1860-1863; Confederate States' House of Representatives, 1863-1865
|1874-1875||Middlesex||Privileges and Elections (Chair)
Federal Relations and Resolutions
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.