Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1619 - 1619
- Birth Date: before 1586 Birth Place:England
- Death Date: late 1622 or January 1623
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service: Captain, James City County militia
- Occupation/Profession: Planter, Militia Officer
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Appointed lieutenant governor by Deputy Governor Samuel Argall in 1617.
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.