Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Robert H. Whitaker/Whittaker
Member From: 1874 - 1877
- Birth Date: Unknown Birth Place:Brunswick County, Virginia
- Death Date: September 7, 1905
- Gender: Male Race: African American
- Spouse: Minerva Ann
- Children: 2 sons
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer and letter carrier
Additional Info Links:
Bio from Virginia's Martin Luther King Jr. Commission
Encyclopedia Virginia Biography
- Additional Info: Could not determine from journal searches if last name was spelled with one or 2 tt's - 1874 - 1875 journal is tt - 1875 - 1876 journal is 1 t.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Brunswick County Board of Supervisors
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.