Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
John H. Purdie
Member From: 1804 - 1824
- Birth Date: Birth Place:
- Death Date: 1845
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Anne, 1794 second wife was Sarah Nicholson (5/31/31), divorced in 1833
- Children: six children - Mary Robinson, Margaret Smith, Anne Merritt Moore, John Robinson, George W.
- Education: Princeton University University of Edinborough (degree in medicine)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Physician
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Sheriff, Isle of Wight (1827)
|1804-1805||Isle of Wight||Courts of Justice|
|1805-1806||Isle of Wight||Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
|1806-1807||Isle of Wight||Privileges and Elections
Propositions and Greivances
|1823-1824||Isle of Wight||Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.