Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1787 - 1790
- Birth Date: October 13, 1760 Birth Place:Chantilly, Westmoreland County
- Death Date: March 25, 1836
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Flora Lee
- Education: William & Mary College
- Military Service:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Senate: 1792-1799; Speaker of the Senate: 1796-1799
|1787-1788||Prince William||Courts of Justice
Propositions and Grievances
|1789||Fairfax||Courts of Justice|
Courts of Justice
Privileges & Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.