Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1781 - 1791
- Birth Date: 11/2/1734 Birth Place:Oley Valley, Pennsylvania
- Death Date: 9/26/1820
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Rebecca Bryan Boone
- Children: 10
- Religion: Raised as a Quaker
- Military Service:
Additional Info Links:
- Additional Info: 1787-1788 Assembly- Last name spelt Boon.
|1781-1782||Fayette||Propositions and Grievances|
|1787-1788||Bourbon||Propositions and Grievances|
|1791||Kanawha||Propositions and Grievances
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.