Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Robert Bolling Jr.
Member From: 1761 - 1765
- Birth Date: 1738 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 1775
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer
- Additional Info: Bolling died in 1775 while attending the Virginia Convention. Published poet
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: County Court member (1761-1775) Sheriff of Buckingham County Judge on the General Court
|1761-1765||Buckingham||Propositions and Grievances|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.