Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Alexander R. Hobbs
Member From: 1897 - 1919 Ex.
- Birth Date: April 5, 1852 Birth Place:Prince George County, VA
- Death Date: 10/15/1929
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Virginia Agricultural and Mechanical College
- Military Service: Captain, Prince George Calvary
- Occupation/Profession: Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Oakland Baptist Church Masons
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1901-Jan. 1915) Board of Supervisors (20 years)
|1897-1898||Prince George and Surry||Democrat||Executive Expenditures
Privileges and Elections
|1918-1919||Counties of Surry and Prince George; City of Hopewell||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
|1919 Ex.||Counties of Surry and Prince George; City of Hopewell||Democrat||Counties Cities and Towns
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.