Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1897 - 1923 Ex.
- Birth Date: July 20, 1872 Birth Place:Petersburg, VA
- Death Date: 11/22/1945
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: McCabe's University School
- Military Service: Spanish-American War, 3rd Virginia Volunteers
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia (Chancellor)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1945
|1897-1898||Nottoway and Amelia||Democrat||Claims
Courts of Justice
Militia and Police
|1923 Ex.||City of Norfolk||Democrat|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.