Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Haynes Lawrence Morgan
Member From: 1895 - 1896
- Birth Date: May 28, 1866 Birth Place:Smyth county, VA
- Death Date: July 3, 1918
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Rosamond Gwyn (m. September 20, 1893)
- Children: 3 children
- Religion: Baptist
- Education: Emory and Henry College and the University of Virginia (1888-90)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer and Cattle farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Mason (blue lodge, chapter, and knight templar degrees)
|1895-1896||Smyth and Bland||Democrat||Asylums and Prisons
Courts of Justice
Labor and the Poor
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.