Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
George Jefferson Hundley
Member From: 1895 - 1896
- Birth Date: March 22, 1838 Birth Place:Mobile Alabama
- Death Date: March 30, 1924
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Lucy Waller Boyd (m. October 5, 1881)
- Children: 5 children
- Education: Fleetwood Academy, Hampden-Sidney College, Private law school of Judge John W. Brockenbrough in Lexington, VA
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Board of Trustees of the Farmville Normal School and Institution of the deaf, dumb, and blind at Staunton, VA
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Virginia Senate: 1872-1875
Virginia 5th Circuit Judge
|1895-1896||Nottoway and Amelia||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Federal Relations and Resolutions
Militia and Police
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.