Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1893 - 1894
- Birth Date: February 21, 1840 Birth Place:Amherst County, VA
- Death Date: April 17, 1909
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Elizabeth Mills
- Children: 6 Children
- Military Service: Captain of Company D, 56th Virginia regiment of infantry
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Virginia Senate: 1904-1907
|1893-1894||Buckingham and Cumberland||Democrat||Federal Relations and Resolutions (Chair)
Courts of Justice
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.