Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Francis Emmet Buford
Member From: 1893 - 1894
- Birth Date: November 17, 1836 Birth Place:Brunswick County, Virginia
- Death Date: March 15, 1909
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Patty Hicks (m. November 24, 1858)
- Children: Emmet, Elizabeth Stone, Edward Price, Frank, Robert Peagram, Mary Stewart
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: lawyer, judge, and editor of the Brunswick Gazette
Additional Info Links:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Commonwealth Attorney
|1893-1894||Brunswick||Independent||Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
Propositions and Grievances
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.