Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Charles W. Alderson
Member From: 1891 - 1892
- Birth Date: June 21, 1846 Birth Place:Russell County, Virginia
- Death Date: February 23, 1914
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Sally Florence Edmundson (m. September 3, 1867)
Sue Greever Chambers (m. December 24, 1903)
- Children: 6 +
- Military Service: 16th Regiment Virginia Cavalry - Private, Company A - CSA
- Additional Info: Father - Christopher Alderson; Mother - Mary Peery Gibson
|1891-1892||Washington and Bristol||Democrat||Officers and Offices at the Capitol
Privileges and Elections
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.