Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1802 - 1808
- Birth Date: 1752 Birth Place:Culpepper County, VA
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elizabeth de Remi Jones
- Children: Thomas, Sanford, Gabriel, Bartlett, George Washington, Pamela and Elizabeth
- Military Service: Enlisted in Culpepper Minute Men, served in Taylor Company of the 3rd Virginia Regiment of the Continental Army
- Occupation/Profession: Physician and surgeon
|1803-1804||Henry||Propositions and Greivances|
|1804-1805||Henry||Propositions and Grievances|
|1807-1808||Henry||Propositions and Grievances|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.