Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
G. Claude Bond
Member From: 1916 - 1919 Ex.
- Birth Date: December 14, 1890 Birth Place:Nickelsville, VA
- Death Date: 04/03/1939
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Nicklesville High School Cumberland University
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney and Farmer
- Memberships/Affiliations: Baptist Church Masons
|1916||Scott||Republican (Progressive)||Courts of Justice
Retrenchment and Economy
|1918-1919||County of Scott||Republican (Progressive)||Courts of Justice
|1919 Ex.||County of Scott||Republican (Progressive)||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.