Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1777 - 1781
- Birth Date: March 27, 1750 Birth Place:Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Death Date: August 18, 1782
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Jane Hawkins, married circa 1780
- Military Service: 1774 - Served in Battle of Point Pleasant (now West Virginia) 1782 - Died during the Battle of Blue Licks in Robertson County (Kentucky)
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer
- Additional Info: Brother of RobertTodd & Levi Todd. Levi Todd was the grandfather of Mary Todd Lincoln, wife of Abraham Lincoln.
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.